The following 8 drugs are tested in the 8 panel device:
The OralTox can scale to simultaneously detect up to 12 drugs.
The use of saliva as attesting matrix offers numerous benefits over urine testing.
- The test can be done on employer’s site
- Save Time and educe errors. Quick results in 10 minutes!
- The cost of the test is less expensive than the older method of testing
- The process is less invasive
- The collective for collection can be fully observed without privacy concerns
- Tests can be administered without the need for specialized collection facilities
- The test is resistant to adulteration
- OralTox is FDA-cleared
- Optional lab testing available for positive drug resultsEasy to administer and interpret
- Proven accuracy, sensitivity, and reliability
- Accurate results without the need for manual interpretation or reporting
OSCAN Optional Feature
Take Your Testing Program To The Next Level with a streamlined user-friendly interface, results delivered from Premier Biotech’s oral fluid device Drug screen results are captured using the O-Scan mobile reader app scanning functionality. O-Scan features include in-app consent, device QR code capturing, encrypted data transfer, integration, role based permissions, training, support and more. Consent to test is captured electronically with in-app signing capabilities without the need for additional applications or process.
- Built in QR scanning functionality ties the specific test to the individual, alleviating user input and potential human errors from manual entry.
- Secure Results Reporting
Results are transmitted securely to Premier Biotech’s customized data solution. Manual reporting can also be conducted via electronic results/retrieval software offerings.